Friday, April 17, 2009

FIGMA MADNESS: HARE HARE YUKAI


I recently caught Figma Madness right after my Gundam Fever and ordered a few Figma figures from Ebay. I just hope those Figma figures are authentic instead of fake since I have been hearing about fake Figmas though I have no idea how to differentiate between the two.

Anyway I have come across a very cool stop motion video featuring Figmas performing the Hare Hare Yukai dance from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I present you the original animated version of the video first. Its really well done!

Original video sequence of Hare Hare Yukai


Figma version of Hare hare Yukai


I am impressed! It is hard work to produce that video which can closely mimic all the movement of the characters in the Hare Hare Yukai dance sequence.

No comments: