Thursday, April 30, 2009

BARACK OBAMA ON TWITTER

I think Barack Obama marks a new generation of American leadership which Americans have been longing for quite a while now (ever since George dubya's presidency). This is also the first time an African American become the President of the United States of America. I became interested in Obama after watching the following video of him telling who he is and why he decided to run for president.

Unlike previous candidates Obama can easily connect with the people with his views and ideals. He speaks and thinks from the same perspective of the American people and most importantly he listens. I have been following Obama on twitter ever since dNeero covered the subject in one of their conversations.

dNeero recently has compiled all the best responses from their tweets regarding Obama and ignited a conversation which I have joined gladly to express my views. Check out my replies below and feel free to join in yourselves.

No comments: