Saturday, April 25, 2009

CELEBZ ON TWITTER

I have been using twitter for some time now and I find it a great social tool to tell my followers what I am up to and also keep myself abreast of their happening as well. One of the more popular feature of twitter is that you can keep tabs on celebrities as well. Do not be shocked to find out that Britney Spears, Robin Williams, 50 Cent and even Mariah Carey is on the twitter network!

But truth to be said, I seriously don't think that they are personally behind their tweets, most probably they hire someone to do it to boost their popularity. Nevertheless there are a few who seem genuinely personal behind the tweets like Ryan Seacrest (Sadao team Seacrest!) and my current favorite Jason Mraz (Love Lucky!).

Lucky -Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat


If you haven't done so join twitter today and follow me on what's going on in my life and I'll do the same for you as well. You watch my back and I watch yours! This is all thanks to dNeero for starting the conversation on whoCelebsTweet.com and introducing me to this interesting site. Here are the results of the conversation that I took part in.

No comments: