Friday, March 27, 2009

ROCKING TO SPITZTUNES

I think the closest rock music I can get to like is Aerosmith. I am not too keen on the extremely loud head banging rock music. Don't see the point unless someone has got too much energy cooped up inside waiting to be released. But I am a strong supporter of the fact that music is a universal language.

Nowadays you can hear all sorts of profanity in lyrics of popular songs. Is that too much freedom that the artists get to show their musical talents? Young listeners might get the wrong idea. I think this ties in very closely with freedom of speech. But in music it can be widely distributed easily as with the current pop culture.

This topic is an interesting debate and dNeero has started an interesting conversation around this. Feel free to participate.

No comments: