Friday, June 12, 2009

MAKE LOVE AND MUSIC

I have always wanted to compose my own music tracks. But I always get put off by the complexity of the equipments involved and the high cost of the required equipments. Add those up to the fact that I have no prior experience in the field and you will see that this is not as easy as I thought it would be.

Recently I have been able to rekindle my love for music making, thanks t my stumble upon an Ableton Live video on youtube. The music making process is highlighted and seems pretty straight forward. The video is a s follows:

Make music with Ableton Live


True to the theme of making love and music, dNeero has recently ignited their latest SpitzTunes conversation. Do check out my results below:

1 comment:

My Best Carpet Cleaners said...

I love arts such as music and writing, but I really don't know how to make a career out of this or what college will help me succeed. I've considered editor, column writer, reporter and such, but the ideal career for me would include BOTH writing and music. I play the piano, a little bit of bass guitar, write stories, and have a 4.1 GPA.